Audit Log Events
Audit Log tracks any access and modification that occurs in a profile. Learn more.
Each row of Audit Log is called an event. Events are added to the table as soon as they happen.
Events are available for 5 years after they are added, at which point they are automatically deleted.
By default events appear in a single line showing 4 fields: Date, Created By, Resource, and Message. Each one of these fields will be explained in the section below.
The table is ordered from the oldest (top) to the newest event (bottom). You may need to scroll down to visualize all the logs recorded for the selected filter. To learn more about Audit Log filters, click here.
You can click each row to see a more detailed JSON structure of the event.
Each event is composed of 5 pieces of information. To see these fields, click on each row to expand it:
- date (Date): This field shows when the event happened.
- who (Created By): This field shows who originated the event. The possible values for this field are:
- TagoIO: Indicates that the event was originated from the TagoIO platform, and not from a specific profile.
- TagoRUN: Indicates that the event was originated from the TagoRUN platform, and not from a specific profile.
- Yourself: Indicates that your profile has originated the event.
- Unknown Source: Indicates that the event was originated from a profile that is no longer associated with your account.
- [Profile]: Indicates that the event was originated from an account that is associated with yours. If you hover the box you can see the name, email, and ID of the account.
- resourceName (Resource): This field indicates what type of resource was affected by the event. The possible values are:
- TagoRun User
- resourceID (Resource): This field indicates the specific ID of the affected resource. So, if the event is showing the Resource name as Analysis, this field will show the specific ID of the affected Analysis.
- message (Message): This field shows a description of what happened in the event. This description is short and may only show a keyword, such as "deleted" or "edited".
Also check out:
- Audit Log
- Audit Log Filters